To accompany the launch of John and Linda Stanley’s book “Food Tourism”, John has prepared a conference presentation “Food Tourism…Making the Most of the Opportunity”.
This practical presentation provides a “tool kit” of ideas for businesses already in the sector or thinking about entering the food tourism sector.
The presentation includes:
- Identifying the key drivers in making a success in Food Tourism
- Why customer service will not grow your food tourism business and discovering the real secret to success.
- “Clicks” and “Bricks” marketing ideas to engage with the potential visitor to your business.
- Introducing the retail skills that can grow food tourism businesses.
- Why and how “story-telling” can give your business a point of difference.
- How to develop a strategic plan to grow your business when visitors demands have changed and are changing still.
John travels the world and works in 35 countries; he sees the trends appearing ahead of the field and advises his clients and audiences on how to implement new ideas to grow their tourism business. As a Certified Speaking Professional, he is also one of the top 10% of speakers in the world today.
Contact John to book him to speak at your conference.